At Locate International, we provide our volunteers with a comprehensive, modular training programme to equip them with the skills, attributes and experience necessary to undertake cold case review and investigation and a range of research based work, advocacy and ideas development.
We utilise award winning online training tools and technology and our own virtual learning environment to facilitate learning and our training is designed and delivered by experts in their field.
Courses available are as follows:
- Investigative Skills
- Case Management
- Understanding ‘Missing’
- Cold Case Review and Investigation
- Open-Source Intelligence (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Courses)
- The Use of DNA In Cold Case Missing Person and Unidentified Remains Investigations
- An Introduction to Forensic Human Identification
- The Use of Genealogy In Cold Case Missing Person and Unidentified Remains Investigations
- An Introduction to Investigative Genetic Genealogy
- Conversation Management
- An Introduction to Facial Reconstruction, Post Mortem Imagery and Forensic Artistry
- Human, Trafficking, Modern Slavery and Going Missing
Who is the training available for?
Our training is also available to organisations who either can draw on existing courses or we can develop a bespoke package of training to meet the needs of any organisation. It can be delivered in various formats – asynchronous online delivery on our virtual learning platform, live online sessions or face to face delivery. Pease contact us on the form below to find out more.
“I’ve learned so much through this training and wanted to say how excellent I thought this whole module was. The ways of learning through mixed media keeps it interesting and the blend of watching/learning and then completing practical examples really helped to cement everything. I wish all training courses were like this!”
“It was an interactive and insightful experience. This course encouraged me to think outside the box. It expanded my knowledge and has greatly influenced my work. It gave me the chance to hear directly from both someone who is an expert in this area, but who has also used their knowledge and experience to help others. Being able to engage in a real life scenario was fantastic”