Effective Date: 1st August 2023
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognise your device and remember certain information about your visit, such as your preferences, browsing history, and interactions with the site.
- Authentication and Security: Cookies help us authenticate your access to our website and enhance the security of your account.
- Preferences: Cookies store your preferences, such as language settings and display options, to improve your browsing experience.
- Marketing and Advertising: Cookies enable us to deliver personalised advertisements and content based on your interests and browsing behaviour.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of the website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as filling out forms or setting privacy preferences.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enhance the usability and functionality of the website, such as remembering your login credentials or language preferences.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to analyse how users interact with our website, which helps us improve its performance and content.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies track your browsing behaviour and enable us to show you relevant advertisements based on your interests.
5. Third-Party Cookies
We may allow third-party service providers to place cookies on our website to perform services on our behalf, such as analytics, advertising, or social media integrations. These third parties have their own cookie policies, and we encourage you to review their policies.
6. Cookie Consent and Management
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting your browser settings to accept or reject cookies. Please note that blocking certain types of cookies may impact the functionality and user experience of the website.
7. Contact Us