We are looking for volunteers with Marketing, Social Media, Media, PR (Press), Content & Copy, WordPress, and Production experience.
Locate International is a charity that is entirely led by volunteers. All input and time is appreciated, and there is no minimum time requirement.
A typical month in the Media Team could involve:
- A monthly catch up call, which is entirely optional
- Selecting tasks from a Trello board, which can be picked up as and when you have time to donate to the team
- Involvement with ongoing cases, where you may assist with Media Appeals and Social Media / Website posts
- Helping with the launch of The Missing Podcast, which is hosted by Pandora Sykes
- Support with future plans for the charity
We are very open to ideas, and value any and all time contributed by our friendly, supportive, and collaborative Media Team.
Please use the form below if you are interested in learning more or applying – should your application be successful, there is no obligation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org